A globe valve is a multi-turn valve, in which the shut-off is achieved by means of a disc or plug that shuts off the fluid in a seat that is usually parallel to the flow in the pipeline.
- Efficient throttling with minimal stretching or erosion of the disc or seat.
- Short disc stroke and few turns to actuate, reducing time and wear on stem and bonnet.
Precise circulation control.
- Available with multiple orifices
- Throttling or circulation control.
- For frequent operation.
- For positive shut-off of gases or air.
- When some resistance to circulation is acceptable.
ARFLU MANUFACTURING RANGE